Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Electric Vehicles Fixed Daily Charge tariff offer
This is a limited offer to 1,000 customers and can be extended or withdrawn at any time. This offer is only available to SME customers with an electric vehicle. For more information about our SME criteria call us on 0800 056 5986.
To be eligible for this offer, the customer must have an electric vehicle and enter into to a fixed term electricity contract or a fixed term gas contract. Only one credit is payable per contract. This offer is only available to contracts entered into on or after 31 October 2017. This offer is not available to customers on Fixed Term contracts that end later than 30 June 2018. EDF Energy’s acceptance of the contract is conditional on EDF Energy obtaining satisfactory results from any credit check, determined in EDF Energy’s sole discretion, and is not available to customers with a credit score of 0-15. Customers with consumption or forecasted consumption of less than 1,000 kWh of electricity and/or gas are not eligible. The discount will be applied as follows:
- The Electric Vehicles Fixed Daily Charge offer will be applied as a one off credit to the customer account to the amount of £22.50 which will equate to 3 months’ Fixed Daily Charge
For existing customers, this credit will applied to their bill within 6 months of the new contract taking effect. For new customers, this will be applied to their account after EDF Energy is registered as their supplier and within 6 months of their electricity and / or gas supply starting. The credit will be applied before VAT and Climate Change Levy, and any Direct Debit discounts (where applicable).
Complete EV Solution Enquiry Submission – Terms and Conditions
'Partner' or 'partners' refers to third party Provider(s); who provide information, products and services on behalf of EDF Energy.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to EDF Energy:
1. Passing your information to the relevant Partner in order for them to provide you with the information, products and services that you requested.
2. Providing you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
EDF Energy’s Partner will receive notification of your interest in their specific products and will attempt to contact you by telephone on at least x3 occasions over the 48 hours following submission of your form.
Where the Partner is unsuccessful in contacting you by telephone, they may attempt to contact you at least once by another method (e.g. email). Further attempts to contact you may be made at the discretion of the Partner, at a maximum rate of x3 per day until such time as you contact us to request no further contact is attempted or they have made a total of x20 individual attempts.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your personal information with a Partner in the following ways:
1. We may use a Partner to process personal information on our behalf. (For example, we may use a Partner to provide website or mobile application hosting services or to facilitate the provision of information to you or to provide services on our behalf);
2. We may share your personal information with a Partner who may contact you directly in relation to information, products or services which may be of interest to you;
3. We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk;
4. We may disclose your identity and contact details to a Partner who is claiming that any Content posted/uploaded by you is a violation of their rights or who has otherwise been harmed by you in relation to your use of the Website. You will provide us with all relevant information relating to that claim without delay;
5. We will release your personal information to partners when you have given your consent to that release; and/or
6. We may give personal information we hold about you to a Partner as part of the process of selling our business; and/or
7. In some circumstances, we may transfer your personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area. If this occurs we will take steps to ensure that adequate measures are taken to protect your personal information.
All enquiries and/or complaints regarding the services received from EDF Energy’s partners must be directed to the company (or companies) that contact(s) you or contact EDF Energy via the Contact Us page.